Registering your child for enrolment at the International School of Toulouse is easy.
Just download the Registration form, fill it
out, and send it to :
The International School of Toulouse
> Download Registration Form (.pdf)
2 allée de l'Herbaudière
Route de Pibrac
> Download Fees Notice (.pdf)
In order to process your application, the following must be submitted:
Only after evaluation of academic reports can confirmation be given by
way of an Offer Letter from the Principal.
- A completed registration form must be submitted to the School for consideration
- The non-refundable registration fee must accompany each application for registration
- Academic reports for the last academic year must be supplied to
the School for evaluation. For year 1 and above, students will only be
admitted if they satisfy the School's academic standards. For Primary
students, please submit a piece of unaided written work
- Since English is the principal language of instruction in the
School, please provide documented evidence (certificates, reports etc.)
of English language ability in reading, writing, speaking and listening
skills if English is not the first language
- BCG (TB), Diphtheria, Tetanus and Polio vaccination certificates.
Confirmation of a place will be given subject to availability. If a
place is not available, the student will be placed on a waiting list.
For problems downloading or reading the registration material please contact us :